Sitting back, enjoying the breeze and kvetching

Monday, April 16, 2007

A casual wear must-have


This can only mean the talk we heard was true, that at a clergy meeting a couple of weeks ago, Bp. Howe told clergy he would likely leave the Episcopal Church after he retires. Howe said he wouldn't try to take any parishes, etc., with him.

If the text on the tee-shirt is hard to read, it says, "Bishop Howe can leave the Episcopal Church if he wants, but I will remain Episcopal."

I think I shall wear it next time I visit diocesan offices. That will be a long time from now, especially if I wait for an invitation. Bishop Howe will probably have already retired to the church of Nigeria or AMiA by then. Actually, it will be sweater weather in that hot place, by then.

Tip o' the halo to Paul (A.) who spotted the T over at Café Press.

No comments: